Followers

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Challenge 12 - Winner & top 3

Sorry I'm late with this post but you can imagine with 247 (!!!) entries it was not the easiest of tasks to pick a top 3.  Id like to thank our sponsor Pink Gem Designs again and hope you all took the opportunity to pop over to her shop and have a look around.

The winner chosen by Random.org is

~February Lane~.  congratulations please email me your name and address on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll get your prize out straight away.

Our top 3, which was extremely difficult, are




Congratulations ladies, please grab the top 3 badge from the sidebar and add it to your own.  The standard was so high and I'd like to thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm for our blog.  Please pop over to our current challenge and have a go.

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks girls.. i'll show my badge with pride... mwah.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking me in the Top 3!!!
    And with such wonderful company too!
    PS My Dad loved the card so it was a winner all around!

    ReplyDelete