Followers

Monday 16 August 2010

Challenge No. 17 - Decoupage

I'm scheduling this in advance because I'm on holiday now so hopefully it's all gone to plan and you're able to join in.  Our challenge this time is to use some Decoupage on your cards.  The sponsor this time is


which is me!  Donna's Den of Crafts is a family-run business where we aim to please.  We stock a wide range of  cardmaking and scrapbooking items from Dovecraft, Joanna Sheen, Crafter's Companion, Spellbinders.....to name but a few.  Our prices are reasonable and p&p is only £1.  Most in-stock orders are dispatched next working day.  Why not pop along and take advantage of a 10% discount for the duration of this challenge.  Just enter the code CFM0410 in your shopping basket.

I don't have all the Design Team Samples yet (as I'm writing this early) so I'll leave their links and you can check out the blogs for updates.  Here's some insiration for now, though,





























Hopefully you found those really useful.  I think they're all wonderful and can't wait to see your creations.  The challenge will close at midnight BST (British Summer Time) on 29th August 2010 and the rules are:


1. The card must be for a man/boy.
2. You need to follow the theme/sketch that is set.

3. It must be a new card.


Leave your name and a direct link to your entry (not just to your blog) below.  If the link tool is not there for some reason then leave the details in the comments and I'll add you in when I'm doing the draw.












6 comments:

  1. What a great challenge, perfect excuse to use some old decoupage papers up. the DT cards are really great.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like making cards for men/boys - have a husband and two sons so just as well really. Some lovely cards by the DT.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so why haven't I found this blog yet??? I am totally inspired to create masculine cards (even if they are difficult) because my world is filled with great men!! I can't wait to start playing along with your challenges. I'm not totally sure what you mean by "decoupage" but I am guessing it is layered images?? I'm going to go google it to be sure and then try to find some time to create and post! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful set of DT cards. I don't buy decoupage sheets as I am not a fan of them, but once in a while I like to have a go so make my own up from printing/stamping several times then cutting them up. Thank you for making me get off my butt and do something different :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a funny challenge this time. I enjoyed it a lot.
    The cards from the DT ladies looks great.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete