Followers

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Challenge 3 - Winner & Top 3

Phew, the weeks are whizzing by.  We had a wonderful turnout for our Valentines challenge with 166 entries.  I must apologise to anyone who didn't get a visit.  We are a little down on our Design Team of late (look out for a DT call coming soon) and I, personally, found it really hard to keep up this time.

The winner chosen by Random.org was


which is Bev.  Congratulations,Bev, please take a look at Prairie Fairy and let me know your choice of 5 digis by emailing cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk

Our top 3 were




Congratulations to you all.  Grab the top 3 banner from our sidebar and add it to your own.

3 comments:

  1. Woop! Woop! Top 3...thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3. Congrats to Bev and my fellow top 3'ers!! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh its me :).........how exciting. Well done to everyone else.

    ReplyDelete