Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Challenge 15 - Christmas in July

Well the last challenge was very popular (just under 150 entries) and I imagine this one will be too!  Our sponsor is the fabulous, One Stop Card Crafts,




At One Stop Card Crafts we have a big range of ever changing discount card making and cardmaking craft supplies.We are always adding to our range of craft supplies which are ideal for making handmade greeting cards, do-it-yourself invitations scrapbook pages, altered items and much more.

Our card making craft supplies include free UK postage* and our popular discount scheme and quick service means our customers keep coming back for more.

Our prices are very competitive and this makes us an ideal place to buy your cardmaking supplies online.



The prize is a £10 gift voucher and we want to see your Christmas cards for the loved men in your life.  Here's some ideas from my wonderful DT:


Magic of Christmas 2012 


Now all you need are the rules:

1. Your card must be for a man/boy.
2. Your card must be new for this challenge and follow the theme set.
3. Your post must contain a link back to Cards for Men.

The challenge will run from now until midnight on the 29 July 2012.  Leave a link to your card (not just your blog) in the list below.  If it's not there for some reason, leave a comment and I'll add you in before the draw.  Good luck!


5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! First one. I wanted to makeChristmas cards starting now anyways. I have a list I am starting for those that want to exchange Christmas Cards at Christmas. I love giving my cards. I would love to receive all your beauty's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope my entry is okay girls - as it's a box not a card that I made.
    Love your creations - they're all just superb!
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool DT creations great talent shown here. Fun blog I have just found and joined..luv aussie annie♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was very difficult to say that which one is nice card. each and every card has its own beauty. eid gifts to pakistan

      Delete
  4. Great challenge for this time and fantastic cards from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete