Followers

Saturday 31 August 2013

Top 3 & Winner for challenge 12

I'm very behind on announcing winners and top 3 spots so I'm hoping to catch up over the next week.  First off, challenge 12.  So we had lots of wonderful entries to our 'Boys will be Boys' challenge.  Don't forget challenge 17 is still open and can be found here.

The prize for this challenge was a $20 gift certificate at The Paper Shelter.  Without further ado, the winner chosen by random.org was #76 - Spyder.  Congratulations, Spyder , email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk  and I'll pass your details on to the sponsor.

Our top 3 in no particular order are:





Congratulations to you all, grab the top 3 badge from our sidebar and add it to your own.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for late comment, not been around lately! Been house/dog sitting! (very hairy dogs!) Thank you for choosing my card in your top three and as a winner! I hope I'm not too late to email you!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete